Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello World!

Hello, world! A few years ago I began blogging, but had a HUGE detour/roadblock/train wreck in my life, and I abandoned just about everything--but that is a story I will tell you, bit by bit, because it has shaped who I am now.  I'm excited to share my musings with you about life, my work, my family, and this incredible journey that God has me taking right now in my walk with him.

But today.....today there's a beautiful, gentle rain falling outside. The temp has come down--way down--so I cranked up the ceiling fans and opened the windows so I can hear the gentle shower and the rhythmic dripping off the eave of my front porch.  I do believe that later--after I take lunch to the high school senior son in the middle of his last band camp--that I will make myself a nice little lunch, a glass of iced tea, and go sit on my porch and enjoy this little slice of God's beauty today......I hope your day is beautiful, too!

Blessings!
Missy

 


1 comment:

  1. hey, missy!
    hooray for blogging!
    thanks for linking me, pleasure to "meet" you here in your new space!

    xo

    ReplyDelete